Choose this rake for reliability equivalent to our large-width rakes with double rotors or 4 rotors. The drive housing is the same; MASTER DRIVE GIII, adapted to the most intensive operations!
Important features have been modified to make the rotors lighter and stronger:
- Arm holder bearings in aluminium and individually removable.
- Optimised cam profile – less force on the roller – reduced rotation speed and pressure on the cam.
- Reinforced pivoting shaft.
- Reinforced tine-arm mount on pivoting shaft (patented bolted insert).
These gyrorakes were designed with new, more ergonomic arm holder and centralised locking. Windrow curtain and guards can be deployed hydraulically (optional equipment) or manually, very easily, thanks to a weight compensation spring that saves you time and a lot of effort. It is practical and easy for working in plots that are split by roads.
Make windrows, and keep them neat; with the single acting control valve you can reach a windrow clearance height of 40 cm.
Other great features:
- Tine arms with hyper-tangential drive for calibrated, straight and regular windrows.
- Wide turning radius and tandem axle as standard for perfect manoeuvring.
- Recentering by 2 lateral shock absorbers for stability on slopes.
- Crank handle for easy raking height adjustment.